Announcement-only Groups (click using phone browser)
To join the chat groups below, please register here
∆💜 WACS Caregiver Groups
Caregiver-focused groups focus on supporting caregivers in their life journey including the resources they need to support their dependents.
- Caregiver Autism Hub – default group to join for caregivers; most busy group with the latest autism news
- 看护者自闭中心 – Chinese version of Caregiver Hub. Only Chinese language discussions allowed.
- Male Autism Caregivers – for dads/fathers, brothers and other male caregivers of autistics to come together
- Autism & SpEd Schooling – Schools, tuition, learning for education catering to autistics specifically [Has Pathlight Alumni]
- Mainstream Schooling – Schools, tuition, learning for mainstream education
- Behaviour & Sensory – Discusses behaviour and sensory issues including how to support autistics experiencing these
- Friendship & Romance – How to improve our abilities to make friends and cultivate social relationships
- NS & Total Defense – Serving NS, as well as preparing for emergencies, war, disasters, accidents
- Work & Independent Living – Career and independent living options (e.g. life skills, employability, lifelong learning)
- Hi-Tech Startups Autism – For those keen to start and join autism-friendly high-tech startups
- Health, Diet, Fitness – Human health and how we can improve it, including nutrition and diseases
- Mental Wellness/Health – About threats that may cause psychological harm to autistics (e.g. media violence, extremism, bullying) and their caregivers (e.g. depression, burnout)