Announcement-only Groups (click using phone browser)
To join the chat groups below, please register here
Researchers, students, social workers, autism professionals, disability advocates and anyone who is keen to support the autism community are welcome.
∆💜 WACS Caregiver Groups
Caregiver-focused groups focus on supporting caregivers in their life journey including the resources they need to support their dependents.
- Caregiver Autism Hub – default group to join for caregivers; most busy group with the latest autism news
- 看护者自闭中心 – Chinese version of Caregiver Hub. Only Chinese language discussions allowed.
- Male Autism Caregivers – for dads/fathers, brothers and other male caregivers of autistics to come together
- Autism & SpEd Schooling – Schools, tuition, learning for education catering to autistics specifically [Has Pathlight Alumni]
- Mainstream & Gifted Edu – Schools, tuition, learning for mainstream and gifted education
- Behaviour & Sensory – Discusses behaviour and sensory issues including how to support autistics experiencing these
- Friendship & Romance – How to improve our abilities to make friends and cultivate social relationships
- NS & Total Defense – Serving NS, as well as preparing for emergencies, war, disasters, accidents
- Work & Independent Living – Career and independent living options (e.g. life skills, employability, lifelong learning)
- Hi-Tech Startups Autism – For those keen to start and join autism-friendly high-tech startups
- Health, Diet, Fitness – Human health and how we can improve it, including nutrition and diseases
- Mental Wellness/Health – About threats that may cause psychological harm to autistics (e.g. media violence, extremism, bullying) and their caregivers (e.g. depression, burnout)