- SITG Wholesome Chats – for autistics to chat about non-caregiver topics, with the support of caregivers
Announcement-only Groups (click using phone browser)
- WhatsApp | Telegram – Events related to and/or attended by autistic adults (e.g. social outings, volunteer work, performances, talks, forums)
- WhatsApp | Telegram – Events organised by or in partnership with Eric & iautistic.com only
Caregiver-focused groups focus on supporting caregivers in their life journey including the resources they need to support their dependents.
- Caregiver Autism Hub – default group to join for caregivers
- 看护者自闭中心 – Chinese version of Caregiver Hub. Only Chinese language discussions allowed.
- Autism & SpEd Schooling – Schools, tuition, learning for education catering to autistics specifically [Has Pathlight Alumni]
- Behaviour & Sensory – Discusses behaviour and sensory issues including how to support autistics experiencing these
- Friendship & Romance – How to improve our abilities to make friends and cultivate social relationships
- Health, Diet, Fitness – Human health and how we can improve it, including nutrition and diseases
- Mainstream Schooling – Schools, tuition, learning for mainstream education
- NS & Total Defense – Serving NS, as well as preparing for emergencies, war, disasters, accidents [Has Autistic NSMEN]
- Psychological Wellness – About threats that may cause psychological harm to autistics (e.g. media violence, extremism, bullying) and their caregivers (e.g. depression, burnout)
- Work & Independent Living – Autism career and independent living options (e.g. life skills, employability, lifelong learning)
Community groups focus on serious discussions rather than socialisation.
- Animal Appreciation – Positive sharings about humans’ relationship with animals
- Autism Advocacy & Inclusion – default group to join for newcomers wanting serious discussions
- Autistic Welfare R&D – for those keen to discuss autism issues in-depth that support the welfare of adult autistics
- Changemakers Networking – for those who want to create change together for the autism community
- Investing & Business – Making, using, protecting and investing money. Includes Insurance.
- Sports & Outdoor Games – Sports in general as relating to physical exercise; focusing on events and rules
- Spirituality & Purpose – Intangible spiritual experiences, the reality of the world, the meaning of life etc. [Not for religious debates.]
Join groups focusing on caregivers, community and changemakers [scroll down for other types of groups]
∆🎓 Knowledge Groups
Knowledge groups focus on discussing and furthering knowledge and facts.
- Life & Biological Sciences – The study of how living beings work internally (excluding biology as applied to human health)
- Practical IT & Life Hacks – IT issues, health and personal development issues for lay people
- Social Sciences & Cultural Studies – How humans and human civilisation work
- Environmental Science & Studies – Mother Nature and humanity’s interaction with her
- Fictional Worlds – Understanding fictional worlds and the portrayal of academic subjects in popular media
- Engineering (Traditional) – Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering
- History & Archaeology – What humans did in the past; includes extinct species of humans
- Language & Linguistics – Languages and the technical details of how they work
- Maths & Statistics – Theoretical Discussions on Mathematics
- Pure Physics & Chemistry – Theoretical Discussions on the Hard Sciences
- Computer Science & Engineering – Programming, Servers, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity
- Space Science – Outer space exploration, technology and knowledge
- Transport & Logistics – Transportation and Logistics (including vehicles, warehousing)