Thank you for joining our chat network. Here are some materials that can support you.
- Reflect on the True Meaning of Community
- Find ways to contribute productively to conversations
- Get to know group-mates by reading the network member list
Look for MPW=password at the bottom of the WhatsApp group’s info/description that you join.
Remember to type in the capital letters and small letters exactly as they are for the password.
Here are some tips that can help to make the chat experience better:
- Use scribd.com and justpaste.it to post your long text and picture sharings to avoid flooding the group
- Learn how to shorten URLs so you can post shorter messages
- Learn how to use Google Forms so you can do registration/surveys without using chained messages
- Learn useful WhatsApp basics:
- For beginners, learn how to use WhatsApp
- Recall messages so that you can remove wrongly posted messages
- Mute group notifications [for Android and iPhone] so you are not bothered by the frequent messages
- Disable notifications entirely [for Android and iPhone] so you are not bothered by the popups
- Search for previous messages so you don’t have to scroll for a long time
- Use the web version so you can type faster at your computer
- Format your texts so that they are more readable