WACS Restructuring for New Year 2021
To improve our efforts at inclusion and to empower administrators to take ownership of WACS, a major restructuring for WACS has been completed in time for New Year 2021.
- Groups will no longer be classified as social, interest and discussion.
- Teams of administrators will manage assigned groups according to their style.
- These teams will be responsible for managing the discussions within their groups and any issues that arise within them.
- Groups will be instead catagorised as follows:
- ∆💡= Community Groups
- ∆💜 = Caregiver-focused Groups
- ∆🎓 = Knowledge Groups
- ∆🎭 = Uncensored Groups
We apologise once again for any disruption and inconvenience, while wishing all participants a Happy New Year 2021!
To join any of the groups in our network, please register/re-register here: https://bit.ly/2X6Q9My
∆🎭 Kevin helms Uncensored Social Groups, with Marcus assisting him.
- Autistic Artists (originally: Artistic Expression)
- Autistic Bosses (new, for jobs/careers)
- Autistic Creators (originally: Novelist’s Corner)
- Autistic Inclusion (originally: Accessibility & Ergonomics)
- Autistic Leisure (originally: Showbiz & Leisure Talk)
- Autistic Lighthouse (originally: Lighthouse Befrienders)
- Autistic Lovers (new, for romance)
- Autistic Memes & Humour (originally: Positive Superheroes)
- Autistic Sharings (originally: Real Life Sharing)
- Autistic Sociologists (originally: Community & Society)
Note 1: Uncensored groups allow the discussion of sensitive topics discouraged on other parts of the network. Group administrators use a highly flexible approach for managing the group members rather than follow explicit rules. Please do not join these groups if you feel uncomfortable about these arrangements.
Note 2: Groups that are renamed will follow the new topic and operate under new management. The previous groups cease to exist.
Note 3: All WACS members and administrators are subject to Singapore law no matter autistic or non-autistic. Any posts of a criminal or illegal nature are explicitly forbidden.
∆💡 Wesley helms the Community Groups with Pauline assisting him.
- Autism Advocacy & Inclusion
- Career & Learning
- Changemakers Networking
- Investing & Business
- Sports & Outdoor Games
∆💜 Pauline helms the Caregiver-focused Groups, with Wesley assisting her.
- Animal Appreciation
- Autism & SpEd Schooling (originally: Autism & SpEd Schools)
- Biomedical & Human Health
- Caregivers Support Hub
- Kitchen Delicacies
- Mainstream Schooling (originally: Mainstream School)
- NS & Total Defense
- Psychological Defence
- Psychology & Sensory
- Romance & Marriage
- Spirituality & Purpose (originally: Spirituality & Philosophy)
- Wholesome Safe Sharings (originally: Futurology Think Tank)
- 看护者中心 (originally: 真实生活分享)
∆🎓 Sin Wei helms the Knowledge Groups, with Nigel and Mark assisting him.
- Biology & Life Sciences
- Computers & Mobiles
- Earth Sciences & Resources
- Ecology & Biodiversity
- Farming & Food Production
- Hardware Engineering
- History & Archaeology
- Language & Semantics
- Maths, Stats, Topology
- Pure Physics & Chemistry
- Software Engineering
- Space Exploration
- Transport & Logistics